Springer grants free access to the LNCS proceedings of ECMFA’16, ICGT’16, ICMT’16, SEFM’16, and TAP’16 for a period of four weeks starting from July 4, 2016. The free access is available via the links provided above.
At the registration desk of STAF 2016, there is also a small amount of USB sticks available with copies of the proceedings.
Proceedings of Satellite Events
- Proceedings of the 9th Transformation Tool Contest (TTC’16): CEUR-WS Volume 1758
- Proceedings of the STAF 2016 Doctoral Symposium and Projects Showcase: CEUR-WS Volume 1675
- Proceedings of STAF 2016 Collocated Workshops DataMod, GCM, HOFM, MELO, SEMS, VeryComp: LNCS Volume 9946
- Proceedings of the 4th Workshop on Scalable Model Driven Engineering (BigMDE’16): CEUR-WS Volume 1652
- Proceedings of the Workshop on Formal Methods for the Quantitative Evaluation of Collective Adaptive Systems (FORECAST’16): EPTCS Volume 217